Amazing wine, delicious food and gorgeous swimsuit models all come together on the beach for the 13th annual Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE.
Taking place Feb. 20-23, 2014, this year’s program is sure to be a hit.
Models and bottles on the beach:
The 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Models will be guests of honor at the Moët Hennessy's The Q presented by Creekstone Farms sponsored by MIAMI magazine and hosted by Michael Symon on Feb. 20.
This year's line-up includes the return of the Festival’s iconic Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village featuring MasterCard Grand Tasting Tents and KitchenAid Culinary Demonstrations.
Star-studded events include:
- Celebrity Chef Golf Tournament hosted by José Andrés
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach presents Wine Spectator's Best of the Best, sponsored by Bank of America & Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Amstel Light Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats and hosted by Rachel Ray,
- Fun and Fit as a Family sponsored by Carnival hosted by Robert Irvine
- Thrillist’s BBQ & The Blues hosted by Bobby Deen
- Chicken Coupe hosted by Andrew Carmellini
- Southern Kitchen Brunch hosted by Trisha Yearwood
- Goya Foods’ Swine & Wine hosted by Michelle Bernstein
Swanky late-night soirées include:
- FLAUNT presented by Belvedere Vodka, Moët & Chandon Champagne, Hennessy, Champagne Veuve Clicquot & GM Titanium
- Mix It Up with Morimoto & Friends
- Sammy's Beach Bar Rum and CABO WABO Tequila present Emeril and Sammy's Rockin' Beach Party
Where to stay:
Escape to a relaxing 300-acre tropical retreat with the Turnberry Isle Miami Package ($2,454) which includes:
- Three-nights at the resort,
- Welcome amenity
- Spa access
- Select ground transportation
- 2 tickets to the sold-out East ‘Meats’ West Dinner hosted by Michael Mina & Marc Forgione sponsored by Far Niente Wine and Dolce
- 2 tickets to Fontainebleau Miami Beach presents Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best
- 2 tickets to the Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village
If You Go: Tickets are available at www.sobefest.com or by calling 877.762.3933.