Jungle Island’s VIP Safari Tour is an animal lover’s paradise. Their privately guided, 90-minute behind-the scenes tour of the jungle brings guests closer than ever to some of the world’s most rare and fascinating animals like:
- brand new baby ligers, hybrids of a royal white Bengal tiger and an African white lion,
- ring-tailed lemurs, one of the rarest animals on earth,
- the only tame Cassowary on the planet,
- red kangaroos from Australia,
- African penguins from South Africa,
- Aldabra tortoises from the Seychelle Islands,
- Capuchin monkeys from South America
- and parrots from around the world.
Nowhere else can guests get up-close and personal with such an array of fascinating creatures. Check out this video featuring VISIT FLORIDA journalist, Kelly Blanco:
If You Go: Located in Miami, Jungle Island’s VIP Safari Tour is available for reservations all year-round. Three-day advance reservations are strongly recommended to ensure space availability. The tour lasts a minimum of 90-minutes in length, not including the three shows offered on Jungle Island as well as the other portions of the park available for exploration. The VIP Safari Tour is $240 for adults and $120 for children (ages 3-10), plus tax. For reservations, call 305-400-7222.