With so much to do in Orlando, sometimes it's hard to figure out where to start. But have no fear, your VISIT FLORIDA Entertainment & Luxury Insider is here.
It's no secret that I like to have a good time wherever I go and Orlando is no different. From theme parks to luxury resorts, my list has something for everyone.
Check out these 12 ways to entertain yourself while visiting Orlando:
1. Make a video of yourself acting crazy at the JW Marriott .
2. Take photos of as many princesses as you can at Disney's Magic Kingdom.
3. Party the night away in downtown Orlando.
4. Watch amazing fireworks displays - they're pretty much everywhere.
5. Dance with with black swans at Lake Eola Park. There are dozens of white and black swans and they're gorgeous.
6. Take an elevator selfie at the Grand Bohemian. Oh and try their Sunday brunch, too.
7. Bask in the sun at the spa pool at The Ritz-Carlton.