Not only is Orlando the most visited tourist destination in the United States, it's the theme park capital of the world.
With a unique mix of world-class entertainment and blockbuster rides and attractions, it would take about 67 days to visit all the entertaining offerings in Orlando.
Orlando is home to the world's top theme parks and water parks, including the six parks at Walt Disney World Resort: Disney's Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach Water Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, The Magic Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon.
And the two theme parks at Universal Orlando Resort: Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida.
There also are three parks from SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment: SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove.
And don't forget about LEGOLAND!
Since you probably only have a few days (although we'd love for you to stay longer!), it's hard to know where to start. But that's where I come in.
As the VISIT FLORIDA Entertainment & Luxury Insider, I was tasked with planning 48 hours of nonstop fun in Mickey Mouse's hometown. And I dared to look beyond the theme parks (although I went to those, too!).
Check out these 12 ways to have fun in Orlando:
1. Check out the view from the Royal Suite at The Ritz-Carlton.
2. Take photos of as many princesses as you can at Disney's Magic Kingdom.
3. Party the night away in downtown Orlando.
4. Swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove.
5. Dance with with black swans at Lake Eola Park.
6. Take an elevator selfie at the Grand Bohemian. Oh and try their Sunday brunch, too.
7. Bask in the sun at the spa pool at The Ritz-Carlton.
8. Find your inner foodie and dine at Prato in Winter Park.
9. Tour Whisper Creek Farms at the JW Marriott.
10. Brave the watery free-fall at Ihu's Breakaway Falls at Aquatica.
11. Check in with your furry friend to The Alfond Inn -- a dog-friendly hotel in Winter Park.
12. Admire the Florida sunset at Grande Lakes.
If you go...
Check out Visit Orlando for more vacation ideas.