Dreaming of sun, sand and seafood? Fort Lauderdale is calling your name.
This town has it all: waterfront restaurants and bars, fabulous resorts, lots to do and a gorgeous stretch of golden-sand beach.
If you're looking for a list of fun things to do, we've got you covered...
2. Go to the beach and soak up the sunshine. Then send photos to all your friends who are shivering in the cold.
3. Detox at the spa at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa. You know you need it.
4. Pour your own beer at American Social Bar & Restaurant on Las Olas Boulevard.
5. Stop everything and admire the ocean views.
6. Eat the freshest seafood you can imagine at Via Luna. We're talking fish, oysters and even octopus.
7. Go bar-hopping on the Water Taxi. Bonus: they'll tell you where all the celebrities live in the neighborhood.
8. Drink a gigantic chalice of sangria and listen to live music at Rock Bar. The beach boulevard strip is lined with live music venues.
9. Dine at Steak 954 overlooking the ocean on A1A. I mean. really, every time you go out to eat, make sure you get a water view.
10. Watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean and plot a way to move here because you just can't get enough Florida sunshine.
If you go...
To help you plan your trip to Fort Lauderdale, check out Sunny.org.