Ready for Part 2 of our health and beauty tips from the Bonaventure Resort & Spa? In case you missed tips 1-5, check out Part 1.
Here are tips 6-10:
6. It's a must to exfoliate and shave before heading to the spa for a Body Bronzing treatment. Christianne, a massage therapist at the Bonaventure, recommends the GM Collin Gel Exfoliator, which uses natural fruit enzymes to expose new skin cells.
7. If love is in the air, call ahead to let the Bonaventure staff know, and they will ensure you have an unforgettable experience, including a couple’s massage, champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries.
8. If stress is what you are looking to melt, then Marco has the best recommendation for you: an ultimate triple treatment that includes a sugar scrub, steamy body wrap and a one-hour, results-oriented massage. You'll leave feeling rejuvenated and relaxed while your skin radiates a healthy glow.
9. Every day is a beach day down here in South Florida. To get bikini-ready, make an appointment with one of the hair removal specialists for a consult and pain-free wax service. The'll follow up with hypoallergenic creams to smooth any irritation.
10. Burn calories the Latin way with Maria, the Bonaventure's high energy Zumba instructor. Zumba is an effective, calorie-burning dance party that will leave you feeling caliente.
If you go: The Bonaventure Resort & Spa is located in the greater Fort Lauderdale area. To book your spa appointment call (954) 349-5500 and for more info visit them online.