This spring and summer, Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club is offering a third night free when you stay two consecutive nights. On holiday weekends, get a fourth night free.
What to do with savings? I have a few ideas...
1. Play a round of golf at the resort’s 18-hole course, which was voted Southwest Florida's Best Public Course and "Top 50 Women Friendly Golf Courses," among other accolades. If the links game isn’t your thing, enjoy the spa, tennis courts or beach.
2. Enjoy some retail therapy along Fifth Avenue South or Third Street South. Both trendy shopping districts are nearby.
3. Check out Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, where you can hand-feed a giraffe, catch a Safari Canyon show and wander through the lush tropical garden.
4. For more animal adventures, wolf down some fun at Shy Wolf Sanctuary. This kid-friendly attraction is your opportunity to pet a real wolf and see a menagerie of other rescued creatures.
5. Head to Tin City Waterfront Shops, where you can embark on a dolphin watch, sightseeing cruise or fishing excursion. Afterward, enjoy some seafood at Pinchers Crab Shack and browse the specialty shops for a souvenir.
Here’s one more idea that won’t cost you a dime: Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club is hosting SummerJazz on the Gulf concert series. On the Watkins Lawn from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., resort guests and the public can catch a free concert on the following Saturdays:
June 15, 2013
July 20, 2013
Aug. 24, 2013
Sept. 21, 2013
The Third Night Free promotion is available from May 28 to Sept. 30, 2013. To take advantage, ask for it at 800-237-7600 or head to NaplesBeachHotel.com.