Palm Beach is known for its glistening beaches, world-famous golf courses, and of course - the shopping. Home to some of the most well-known and well-loved shopping spots in Florida, the variety of shopping options offered in Palm Beach means there is truly something for everyone.
1. Worth Avenue - We start our tour with the crown jewel of Florida shopping - often referred to as the "Rodeo Drive of the East Coast," Worth Avenue is dripping with luxury. The picturesque street is located just steps from the beach, lined with palm trees, and features haute couture such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Cartier and Tiffany & Co.
2. Antiques Row - Located just a short drive from Worth Avenue is Antiques Row, an antiques shopping hotspot for everyone from the most serious collector to a casual shopper. Antiques Row is a collection of more than 40 antique shops offering an impressive selection of 17th to 20th century antiques.
3. CityPlace - Just a few streets over you'll find outdoor shopping center CityPlace. This bustling hub of retail and dining options includes big name brands such as Macy's, Banana Republic, and Sephora, and smaller locally owned boutiques. And when the sun goes down the nightlife begins with live music in the square and restaurants open late.
4. Gardens Mall - Looking for shopping with air conditioning? You'll want to head to Gardens Mall. You will enjoy the ambiance of this gorgeous mall with fountains throughout, as well as the shopping, which is a mix of high-end retail like Tory Burch and Gucci and affordable merchandise like Gap and H&M.
5. Downtown at the Gardens - Located right down the street from Gardens Mall, sister mall Downtown at the Gardens is an outdoor dining and retail destination. Restaurants include Ra Sushi and Dirty Martini and the shopping is a perfectly-curated roster of unique boutiques, hip interior decorating spots and select retailers like Urban Outfitters.
6. Mall at Wellington Green - Affordable indoor mall Wellington Green is located in nearby Wellington, Florida. At this mall you will find department stores Nordstrom, Macy's and JcPenney, along with a budget-friendly finds Forever 21, Charlotte Russe and Victoria's Secret.
7. Plaza del Mar - For even more shopping in Palm Beach, check out shopping area Plaza del Mar, located across the street from The Ritz Palm Beach, and featuring locally owned favorites Angela Moore and Evelyn & Arthur.