About 18 million people live in Florida and, to us, it’s interesting when we see how other people perceive our state.
That came to mind when I ran across an interesting article from a writer at London’s Daily Express that selected ten things to do when you’re in the Florida Keys.
Surprisingly, I agree with nearly all of them!
How about you?
1. Try a Key lime pie – a delicacy of the Keys.
2. Sail out with Captain Chris on the hunt for fish on SeaSquared Charters
3. Visit the Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum.
4. Help raise the sails as you set off on the Schooner Western Union.
5. As the sun sets, head to Mallory Square, a nightly street carnival overlooking Key West harbour.
… and the remaining five? Visit the Daily Express to find out.