Ponce de Leon first explored “La Florida” 500 years ago. At VISIT FLORIDA, we figure that’s a pretty good reason for a great contest.
Every week for 50 weeks this year, an amazing Florida vacation is being given away, no strings attached. Just enter here and maybe you’ll be on your way to a fabulous trip.
This week’s offering has a golf flavor – a getaway to the terrific Bonaventure Resort and Spa in Weston.
How great is it? This is what the package for two includes:
- A four-day car rental from Hertz
- Three nights' accommodations for two at Bonaventure Resort & Spa
- Full breakfast daily
- 60-minute couples massage at Bonaventure Spa
- One hour Exclusive Airboat Ride Adventure for two at Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Wildlife Tour for two at Zoo Miami
- One hour golf lesson for two at Bonaventure Golf Country Club with Randy Weber, General Manager and PGA member plus one round of golf for two at the famous East course
The acclaimed East course underwent a renovation last fall and winter, adding TifEagle Bermuda greens, redesigned bunkers and more manicured fairways; coupled with a new pro shop and locker rooms.
Again, enter here and maybe you’ll be on your way to sunny South Florida. And keep coming back every week to http://win.visitflorida.com/visitflorida13/viva500/home to discover another getaway – great vacations to every corner of the state will be up for grabs, along with a few more geared to golfers.