Are you putting together your summer vacation plans right now? Torn perhaps between a few different towns or resorts?
Greater Fort Lauderdale is throwing down the tiebreaker.
From now through Sept. 30, with a minimum two-night stay, 11 of the area’s finest properties are offering a “Vacation like a VIP” signature package, with a bundle of goodies to make you feel even more special than you already are. Visit and get these:
- Room upgrade
- $100 resort credit applied to food & beverage, golf, spa, pool/beach cabana, water activities, kids programs
- $25 American Express Gift Card
- Complimentary resort valet parking
- Complimentary valet parking at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills, along with complimentary glass of Prosecco for two at Villagio Ristorante
- Summer Savings 2-for-1 card, valued at $200
As we always say in this space, money saved on a vacation can be put back toward golf – and in this case there’s that resort credit which can be used directly for golf.
For more information about participating resorts and the package, visit the VIP page here on the Greater Fort Lauderdale CVB website. All packages are bookable through the individual resorts’ websites.
- The historic Biltmore Golf Course in Coral Gables, built in 1925 by Donald Ross, has a package starting at $354 per night (single or double occupancy), including unlimited play on the course and full use of the practice facility. For more information, visit The Biltmore’s website.
- The Bay Hill Club and Lodge in Orlando, which hosts the pros every March in the Arnold Palmer Invitational, is offering a "Bucket List" package including a lodge room, full breakfast and choice of a round of golf or spa treatment. Guests also receive a gift upon check-in and an umbrella pin, for $171-$263 per person per night based on double occupancy, plus taxes, with pricing varying with the seasons. For reservations, call 888-422-9445 or visit www.bayhill.com.
- The Villas of Grand Cypress in Orlando is offering a “Tee To Green” all-inclusive package, where one flat rate includes accommodations, unlimited daily play on 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus-designed golf, all meals including room service and on-course hospitality carts, resort fees and other activities. The package starts at $515 per person per night (double occupancy) through April, and then is priced from $375 through September. For more information, call 877-330-7377 or see the website.
- A good place to start if you're looking for Northeast Florida deals is Florida's First Coast of Golf, a not-for-profit that exists to promote all the great golf from Amelia Island to Palm Coast and all points in between. Bookmark their deals page and check it regularly for a variety of stay-and-plays.