Spending your Thanksgiving Holiday in Orlando?
Here are seven great places to grab a turkey dinner, and more.
Where: Located at the center of Universal Orlando Resort’s CityWalk
When: Open for lunch 11:30 a.m.–3 p.m. and dinner from 5–10 p.m.
Cost: a la carte
* Confit Turkey Flat Bread with Butternut Squash, Crispy Bacon, Creole Mustard Aioli
* Deviled Egg, Turkey Cracklin’, Arugula, Sherry Vinaigrette
* Roasted Turkey Dark & White Meat, Sweet Potato Pudding, Bacon-Smothered Green Beans, Giblet Gravy
* Chocolate Molten Cake with White Chocolate Ice Cream
EMERIL’S TCHOUP CHOP
Where: Located inside Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
When: Lunch 12–2:30 p.m. and dinner from 5–9 p.m.
Cost: a la carte
* Ginger Squash Bisque with Smoked Apple Chili Oil, Sesame Avocado, Micro Cilantro
* Warm Spinach Salad with Drunken Goats Cheese, Roasted Gold Beets, Crispy Shitake Mushrooms, Vanilla-Brown Butter Vinaigrette
* Slow Roasted Turkey Breast with a Plum Glaze, Turkey Thigh Egg Roll, Kimchee-Turkey Cracklin’ Bread Pudding, Wilted Watercress
* Pumpkin-Ginger Cheesecake with Autumn Spiced Papaya Salsa, Port wine Syrup
RUTH’S CHRIS STEAKHOUSE
Where: Fountains Plaza, 7501 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL and
610 N Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FL
Cost: Enjoy a traditional three-course turkey dinner - including a starter, entrée, and side, plus dessert. Starting at $36.95 per person. Children's menu is available.
* Louisiana Seafood Gumbo, Caesar Salad, or Steak House Salad
* Roasted Turkey Breast
* Sliced Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast with Homemade Gravy
* Ruth's Sausage and Herb Stuffing
* Cranberry Relish
* Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Beans, or Creamed Spinach
* Pumpkin Cheesecake and Vanilla Ice Cream
BUCA DI BEPPO
Where: 1351 S Orlando Ave, Maitland, FL and
8001 S Orange Blossom #1304 Orlando, FL
When: Thanksgiving Day, 11am.
Cost: Turkey Feasts for up to six people will be offered, priced from $49.95
Also, To-Go Orders available offering a feast to feed up to 20 guests starting at just $150. Orders must be placed by 8 p.m. on Monday November 25.
* Turkey & Gravy
* Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffing
* Garlic Mashed Potatoes
* Green Beans
* Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
* Mini Chocolate Chip Cannolis
Where: 649 Front St, Celebration, FL
Cost: $21.95 for adults and $5.95 for children under 10.
* Roast Vermont Turkey
* Columbia stuffing
* Fresh vegetables
* Whipped potatoes
* Sweet potato pecan casserole
* Homemade cranberry sauce
* Cuban bread and butter
* Caesar salad, Spanish bean, black bean, or gazpacho soup
* Pumpkin pie, key lime pie, pumpkin flan or flan
Where: At Disney's Coronado Spring Resort
Cost: $30 per person, or can be purchased using their TSR dining plan
* Roasted Pumpkin Bisque,
* Mixed Green Salad w/ Pomegranate Vinaigrette, Candied Pistachios and Goat Cheese
* Ancho Rubbed Turkey Breast w/ Green Beans
* Garlic Mashed Potatoes w/ Pan Jus Gravy and a Parker House Roll
* Blackberry and Pineapple Cobbler
FLORIDAYS RESORT ORLANDO
Where: 12562 International Dr S, Orlando, FL
Cost: Thanksgiving Holiday Package at 179.00 a night and feeds up to 6 people. The dinners will be brought and served to guests right at their own dining room table.
* One Slow Roasted 12 lb Turkey
* Delicious Stuffing
* Buttered Corn
* Homemade Mashed Potatoes with Savory Gravy
* Fresh Tossed Salad with Herbed Salad Dressing
* Cranberry Relish
* Warm Rolls
* Whole Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Topping
Fine print: Must book four nights between 11/26/13 to 12/01/13 to qualify for Thanksgiving Special. Package cannot be combined with any other offer. Deposit required.
Want to see more dining choices for Thanksgiving in Orlando? Check out VisitOrlando.com's list of brunches, lunches, and dinners for Thanksgiving 2013.