Whether you want to go out or stay in, here's a quick list of some great restaurants that will take the culinary guesswork out of your holiday planning so you can just enjoy time with friends and family.
WHERE: 2117 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL
COST: $21.95 for adults and $5.95 for children under 10.
* Roast Vermont Turkey
* Columbia stuffing
* Fresh vegetables
* Whipped potatoes
* Sweet potato pecan casserole
* Homemade cranberry sauce
* Cuban bread and butter
* Caesar salad, Spanish bean, black bean, or gazpacho soup
* Pumpkin pie, key lime pie, pumpkin flan or flan
SHOR at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
WHERE: 301 S Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater Beach
COST: $38 for adults and $19 for kids
* Autumn salad with winter greens, candied pecans, cider vinaigrette and goat cheese flakes.
* Traditional roast turkey, pretzel stuffing, cracked pepper and sage gravy
* Sweet potato gratin and poached asparagus.
* Warm brown butter soaked corn cake and sweet pumpkin ice cream drizzled with hazelnut caramel.
* SHOR is also offering a traditional Thanksgiving dinner “To Go” for those who wish to entertain at home minus the culinary chores. Serves between six to eight guests and includes a basted 10- to 12-pound tom turkey with gracious accompaniments. Please call 727.373.4780 for the complete menu. Orders must be placed 72 hours in advance with pick-up between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Price is $275.00, which includes tax and gratuity.
INFO: ShorClearwater.com or call 727-373-4780
Grand Palm Colonnade at TradeWinds Island Grand
WHERE: 5500 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL
WHEN: 11 am - 3 pm
COST: Buffet for $42.95 for adults, $20.95 for kids
* Imported Cheeses, Fruits, and Berries
* Breakfast and omelet bar
* Kabocha Squash Soup with Cardamom Creme Fraiche
* Fennel and Orange Salad with Golden Raisins and Citrus Honey Dressing
* Butternut Squash Ravioli
* Roast Turkey and Orange Cranberry Relish
* Bourbon Honey Glazed Ham
* Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, Cheesecake, and Berry Tarts
INFO: (727) 363-2258
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
WHERE: 1700 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL
COST: Enjoy a traditional three-course turkey dinner - including a starter, entrée, and side, plus dessert.
Starting at $36.95 per person. Children's menu is available.
* Louisiana Seafood Gumbo, Caesar Salad, or Steak House Salad
* Roasted Turkey Breast
* Sliced Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast with Homemade Gravy
* Ruth's Sausage and Herb Stuffing
* Cranberry Relish
* Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Beans, or Creamed Spinach
* Pumpkin Cheesecake and Vanilla Ice Cream
Buca di Beppo
WHERE: 11105 Causeway Blvd, Brandon, FL
WHEN: Thanksgiving Day, 11am.
COST: Turkey Feasts for up to six people will be offered, priced from $49.95
Also, To-Go Orders available offering a feast to feed up to 20 guests starting at just $150. Orders must be placed by 8 p.m. on Monday November 25.
* Turkey & Gravy
* Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffing
* Garlic Mashed Potatoes
* Green Beans
* Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
* Mini Chocolate Chip Cannolis
Sandpearl Resort - Caretta on the Gulf
WHERE: 500 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL
COST: $59 per person $19 for children age 3-13
* Complimentary Champagne
* Traditional Turkey with all the fixings
* Duck Breast
* Black Grouper
* Carving Prime Rib
* Spiral Glazed Ham
INFO: (727) 674-4109