The popular Datz Tampa is hosting a one-night only Wine Country Pop-Up dinner in The Copper Room at Dough. Chef Laura Schmalhorst will stage a delicious wine country inspired dinner paired with some fantastic west coast wines. I can't think of a more perfect segue into the fall season!
Take a look at the menu:
- Toasted Hazelnut-Artichoke Crostini paired with '75 Sauvignon Blanc
- Sea Bass, Saffron Chanterelle-Crab Veloute paired with '75 Sauvignon Blanc
- Caprese “Salad” Tomato Gelee, Laura Chenel Goat Cheese, and Thai Basil Sorbet paired with Bonterra Pinot Noir
- Niman Ranch Noisette of Lamb with bronzed apricots, pistachios, and Justin cab reduction paired with Concannon Petite Syrah
- Late Summer Berry Crepe with a lavender crème brulee paired with Bogle Phantom
are $85 + tax and gratuity. A deposit via Eventbrite is required to
hold your reservation. Check out DatzWineCountry.eventbrite.com
to make your reservation for this delicious event.