With its Mediterranean style and exquisitely designed accommodations, The Brazilian Court Hotel is an icon of Palm Beach society.
Located in the heart of America’s Riviera, the hotel is walking distance to the infamous shopping and dining district on Worth Avenue. Don’t dare leave the hotel until you’ve sampled the deliciously divine cuisine by Chef Daniel Boulud at Café Boulud.
With a nod to Florida’s rich history, the luxury hotel is offering guests the opportunity to celebrate the 500th anniversary of Juan Ponce de Leon’s arrival to Florida.
This special package is available now through December 15, 2013 and includes:
- 1926 bottle of Barbeito Verdelho wine
- Copy of Augustus Mayhew’s “Lost in Wonderland”
- American Breakfast in Café Boulud
- Two Flagler Museum tickets
- “Island Living” historic bike tour
- Luxurious Accommodations in a historic suite
If you go: The package starts at $699 per night. To make a reservation, call (561) 655-7740 or visit the Brazilian Court Hotel and Beach Club online.
For more summer specials in Palm Beach, check out www.MyPalmBeachSummer.com.