Southwest Florida is famous for its treasured seashells and stunning sunsets -- a perfect backdrop for your destination wedding in Florida.
Located in Fort Myers, the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa offers a serene setting, worthy of one of the most special moments of your life. Surrounded by 85 acres of lush landscaping and peaceful water views, the resort is a tropical paradise, and just a short drive to Sanibel and Captiva Islands.
Tour the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
The resort offers a selection of indoor and outdoor event venues to accomodate ceremonies and receptions.
Take your pick from an elegant indoor ballroom or a beautiful outdoor location:
- The most private and intimate beach location on the back bay of the Gulf of Mexico
- Surrounded by lush tropical foliage and beautiful palm trees
- Seats 2 to 80 guests
The Palm Pool
- A poolside grand veranda, surrounded by lush landscaping and the peaceful sounds of a trickling water fountain
- Overlooks the majestic back bay of the Gulf of Mexico
- Seats up to 500 guests
Everglades Pool Terrace
- An intimate tropical poolside location
- Provides a picturesque view of the resort and the back bay of the Gulf of Mexico
- Seats up to 100 guests
Host your reception or rehearsal dinner on a yacht:
The Sanibel Harbour Princess, the resort’s private yacht, has an expansive outdoor observation deck and two indoor, air-conditioned salons. This 100-foot vessel can comfortably accommodate up to 100 guests and is popular for wedding rehearsal dinner cruises.
Check out a few of the resort's highlights:
- More than 300 guest rooms and suites with private balconies and gulf views
- There are multiple waterfront pools and tons of on-site activities
- The Spa at Sanibel Harbour is a full-service on-site spa for your pre-wedding pampering
- A certified wedding planner will provide you with personalized consultations and service
- Catering team led by the resort's award-winning Executive Chef
If You Go: Contact the Catering and Conference Planning Coordinator for custom wedding packages at (239) 466-2145 or Laura.Lease@marriottsales.com. Visit the resort's website for information on booking your stay.
Want more travel tips from VISIT FLORIDA's Entertainment & Luxury Insider? Follow Kara Franker on Twitter and "like" her VISIT FLORIDA Facebook Page.