We like to make the summer fun last a bit longer here! Some of my favorite hotels across the state are turning up the heat on savings because they want you to come to Florida and spend more time on our sandy beaches and visiting our awesome attractions.
I'm headed on my own summer vacation across the west coast of the Sunshine State. Follow along on my journey as myself and several other travel bloggers document our wild and fun adventures across Florida.
Ready to book your own fabulous summer vacation?
Marriott's Endless Summer package is available at the following properties:
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
- Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
- Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa
- Orlando World Center Marriott
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection
If You Go: Available to book now through Sept. 25 for travel July 28 – Oct. 31, 2013, you can choose from the above participating resorts and receive a room upgrade and up to $100 resort credit per night, with nightly rates starting at $160. For reservations, visit Marriott.com and enter the promotional code ZX0.
Insider Tip: The resort credit can be applied to a variety of amenities including dining, spa services, golf tee times and on-property retail stores.
Want more travel tips from VISIT FLORIDA's Entertainment & Luxury Insider? Connect with Kara Franker on Twitter and Facebook!