Did you know Clearwater Beach was recently voted Florida’s best beach town by USA Today? With plenty of sunshine, gorgeous white-sand beaches and tons of fun activities year-round, it’s easy to see why.
Speaking of fun activities, the elegant Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa is hosting the first ever Frenchy’s Sugar Sand Festival on April 19-28, 2013.
- A 1,000-ton Sugar Sand Walk Exhibition,
- Frenchy’s Master Sand Sculpting Competition,
- Sand-sculpting clinics,
- Camp Hyatt Sandbox, a 40-foot-by-15-foot, fenced-in children’s play area sponsored by the resort,
- Sunset happy hour specials at the resort, and
- 20 percent discounts on food at SHOR and Skimmer’s Lounge.
Want to know the best part? Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach is also offering a 20 percent discount of all room rates during the festival!
If you go: Reserve your suite by visiting the Hyatt Clearwater Beach online or by calling 1-800-233-1234 with offer code SUGAR.