Wondering where to go for your next Florida vacation?
Condé Nast Traveler revealed 14 Florida hotels named to their Gold List. A few of my favorite properties made the list, including Little Palm Island Resort & Spa in the Keys, The Breakers and The Brazilian Court in Palm Beach and Ocean Key Resort & Spa in Key West.
Number one reason to add Little Palm Island to your must-go list? Besides being uber-exclusive and luxurious, they have friendly Key Deer the size of large dogs roaming the property . No, seriously! Check out the video and see for yourself:
There are a few hotels on this list that I have yet to visit and can’t wait to see. Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach is a property that I’ve heard so much about and that I’d love to visit in 2014. The Ritz-Carlton in Naples is also very high on my list.
From Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List 2014, listed by Reader’s Choice Rating:
1. The Brazilian Court, Palm Beach: 94.3
2. Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, Little Torch Key: 93.8
3. The Setai, Miami Beach: 93.5
4. Pillars Hotel, Fort Lauderdale: 93.3
5. Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club & Lodge, Orlando: 92.6
6. Mandarin Oriental, Miami: 92.5
7. WaterColor Inn & Resort, Santa Rosa Beach: 92.4
8. King & Grove Tides South Beach: 92.3
9. The Ritz-Carlton, Naples: 92.2
10. Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West: 91.5
11. The Breakers, Palm Beach: 91.4
12. Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater Beach: 91.3
13. The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island: 91.0
14. Marquesa Hotel, Key West: 90.6