- Feb. 27: Senior Citizens’ Day. Guests 60 and older get $2 off gate admission (regularly $10).
- Feb. 28 : Publix Supermarket Day. Bring a nonperishable food donation, and get $4 off a Fun Pack Ride Coupon Book (regularly $20).
- March 1: Free Kids’ Day. It’s just what it sounds like - kids through high school get free admission.
- March 2: Pepsi Family Day. Bring in any Pepsi brand can product, and save $5 on an all-day ride wristband (regularly $25).
- March 3: Ride-A-Thon Day. From 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., a $20 wristband gives you unlimited access to most rides.
- March 4: Red Hat Day and Ride-A-Thon Day: Red Hatters get $2.00 off the gate admission of $10.00. Also, from noon to 11 p.m., a $20 wristband gets you on most rides.
- March 5: American Heroes Day and Ride-A-Thon Day: All active, reserve, retired military, veterans, law enforcement & first responders are admitted free with valid ID. Also, from noon to 11 p.m., a $20 wristband gets you on most rides.
- March 6: Senior Citizens’ Day and Ride-A-Thon Day. In case you missed the first senior day, here’s your chance to save $2 on admission if you’re over age 60. And once again, from noon to 11 p.m., buy a $20 wristband that’s good for most rides.
- March 7: Tampa Tribune and TBO.com Day on the Midway, and Moonlight Magic Night. Save $4 on a Fun Pack Ride Coupon Book from noon to 10 p.m. But wait... there’s more. From 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., take advantage of $20 all-you-can-ride wristbands.
- March 8: Farm Worker Appreciation Day. Tampa Bay’s 8,000 acres of strawberry fields don’t grow themselves. If you’re a farmworker, ask your employer about the voucher for free admission.
- March 9: Pepsi Family Day. Here’s another chance to save $5 on an all-day ride wristband when you bring in a can of any Pepsi brand product.
Whew! I’m exhausted just from writing about all those deals. Somebody get me a strawberry milkshake, stat!
Sponsored listings by VISIT FLORIDA Partners