Key West is a top vacation destination, and you simply can't leave without picking up a souvenir or two from your trip! But with so many choices (the island is jam-packed with amazing boutiques and shops), where should you go? Here are my top nine stores for picking up a knick knack that will extend that island-feeling well beyond your stay.
- Pelican Poop - Despite the non-descript white building and LOL name, this store is full of some seriously whacky and fun island-themed gifts. 314 Simonton Street
- Key West Hammock Company - Gorgeous hammocks in every color: a practical and decorative gift. 717 Duval Street
- Kitty Land - An absolute must for any Hello Kitty lover, this gift shop located in the air-conditioned Clinton Square Market and is guaranteed to knock your Hello Kitty socks off. 219 Front Street
- The Key West Sponge Market - Want a sponge to take home with you? That's right, they pull them right out of the ocean and you can take them home and scrub your body with them. If that doesn't say authentic Key West gift, I'm not sure what does. One Whitehead Street
- Conch Tour Train Depot - The king of all the knick knack shops on the island. This store is clean, well-organized, and has tons and tons of souvenirs to choose from. 303 Front Street
- Cuba! Cuba! - The name says it all. This gift shop is entirely devoted to Cuba-themed items and gifts. 814 Duval Street
- Margaritaville Store - Jimmy Buffet's famous song makes Margaritaville the bar and Margaritaville the gift shop a must-see for any Key West visitor. Pick up a shot glass or another tequila-themed gift here. 500 Duval Street
- FantaSea - A home good and decoration store that is dripping in gorgeousness and ocean-themed items. 620 Duval Street
- Island Style - Another store with tons of home decorations that are fun, colorful and will forever remind you of Key West. 512 Duval Street
Also check out my Facebook photo album with pictures of each store! Happy shopping!