A "Night of Bohemian Fashion and Fun" at Maximo's in Sarasota is sure to be a good time. On Wednesday, Dec. 5 from 7-10 p.m. you'll enjoy:
- A Bohemian Girl Couture Fashion Show by Russet, featuring bohemian style wide and narrow flare pants and a convertible eco-friendly dress, "The B," that can be worn 10 ways.
- Silent Auction to benefit Manatee Children's Services, a non-profit dedicated to stopping child abuse, neglect and abandonment.
- Live entertainment including a local DJ, spoken poetry and visual art by Beau Monde Gallery, and a book signing by Joy Weston, an internationally published best-selling inspirational author.
- Raffle for a special gift basket.
- Light appetizers and drink specials.
Dec. 5, Wednesday from 7-10 p.m.
Maximo Bar & Restaurant, 1296 1st St, Sarasota, FL 34236