How do I love being a Floridian? Let me count the ways:
- Posting beach photos on my Facebook page at Christmastime, just to rouse my friends up North.
- Eating kumquats straight from the tree.
- Getting a third day free at Universal Orlando Resort.
That's right. This spring, when you buy a two-day, two-park ticket for $99 for Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure, you'll get a third day free. You can use the extra time to check out some of the park's newest attractions, including:
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man: The newly re-launched attraction features high-def animation, new 3-D glasses and a new musical score.
- Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories: Relive some of Universal Pictures' classic films as the most iconic scenes are projected onto waterfall screens and set to music.
- Universal's Superstar Parade: This festive street party allows families to interact with their favorite characters from Despicable Me, Dora the Explorer and more.
You must buy the tickets online by May 31, 2012, for use by June 30, 2012. Get yours at universalorlando.com.
But wait. There's more.
Florida residents can also save up to $35 on tickets to the newly enhanced Blue Man Group Show. Your ticket gets you entry to the show at Universal Orlando Resort and free admission to select venues at Universal CityWalk.
This offer is valid on performances through June 17, 2012. Buy tickets at universalorlando.com/blueman.
Hey, it's good to be a Floridian.