The Cypress Springs Family Fun Water Park recently opened at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Kissimmee, and my kids and I can tell you firsthand, it is a water wonderland that you are going to love.
First of all, it was specifically designed with families in mind and there are so many elements that will make your day (or night) easy and memorable. The Cypress Springs Family Fun Water Park has a multi-level "tree house" as its main attraction with squirting cannons, four water slides that provide a great ride, a small slide for little ones and a separate kiddie pool area that has these great swings for toddlers where their feet dangle in the water as they swing. It’s super cute! There is even a huge water bucket atop the entire "tree house," so when you hear the bell ring, get out of the way!
Adjacent to the treehouse feature, there is an enormous, zero-entry, beach-style pool that adults will love, complete with a water basketball play area. My younger one (he’s 8) swam around in this pool and played basketball for hours – the entire length of their Splash N Screen movie. Big, wrinkled two-thumbs up from Devon on this one.
Adding to the enjoyment:
- Poolside cabanas provide a private spot to relax and unwind.
- Splash 'N' Screen movies are shown on a huge screen poolside (all films are child-friendly).
- Kids can join in the Crack-A-Lackin' Pool Party, where they can dance, play games and win prizes.
- There are special appearances from favorite DreamWorks characters (we saw Alex the Lion from the Madagascar movies).
- Grab a bite or a beverage at the new poolside SandBar.
- Wait staff will deliver food and drinks right to your chaise lounge.
Make the Cypress Springs Family Fun Water Park part of your summer to-do list. It’s really fantastic – and so is the resort. One of our absolute favorites in the Orlando area. For reservations and information, log on to their website.