A day at Discovery Cove now includes unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s water park! That is one incredible deal.
The three parks, Discovery Cove, SeaWorld and Aquatica, are now known collectively as SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando, and they each offer families an unforgettable vacation experience. And now that you’ll get unlimited admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for 14 consecutive days, well, this is one amazing all-inclusive package deal.
What’s more, Discovery Cove is a dream-come-true in itself. It provides every guest with the perfect day: swim with dolphins, snorkel with rays, feed exotic birds, relax at their beautiful beach... and that’s only the beginning. And everything is provided from sunscreen to food and beverages.
A Dolphin Swim Day Resort Package at Discovery Cove starts at $229 and now includes:
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, Wind-Away River and coming soon Freshwater Oasis
- Breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water & alcoholic drinks
- All gear, towels, locker, sunscreen
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A souvenir photo of you & your crew
- A pass for 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to SeaWorld & Aquatica
This 14-day unlimated admission pass to SeaWorld and Aquatica is good before, during or after your visit to Discovery Cove. For reservations and to learn more, visit DiscoveryCove.com or call 1-877-434-7268.