I recently had the opportunity to experience Florida's scenic Treasure Coast – including Vero Beach, Melbourne and Sebastian! I had a great time scoping out tons of great shopping in the area, and here are my top five picks for where to shop the next time you are on the Treasure Coast. (Also, head over to my Facebook page to see tons of pictures from my trip!)
- Vero Beach Main Street - Vero Beach downtown was my favorite shopping spot on the Treasure Coast. I loved how many locally owned boutiques are thriving there! You'll definitely want to check out the 20-plus boutiques, all located within distance of gorgeous views of Vero Beach.
- Vero Beach Outlets - Budget shoppers will want to head to the Vero Beach Outlets to shop all of your favorite brands at awesome outlet prices.
- Melbourne Square Mall - The top indoor mall in the area, Melbourne Square has tons of low-to-mid retailers for you to spend an afternoon shopping.
- Downtown Melbourne - Downtown Melbourne is adorable. It has a fun, funky vibe and is mostly populated with antique, consignment and boutique stores and restaurants. I recommend this spot for shoppers seeking one-of-a kind pieces on their trip.
- Indian River Mall - The Indian River Mall is slightly smaller than Melbourne Square, and is the top mall in Vero Beach, featuring approximately 60 small stores and anchored by Dillard's, Macy's and a movie theater.
Happy shopping on the Treasure Coast!