One of the first things that struck me was how pampered I felt from the moment I stepped through the grand entryway. The staff is attentive and will stop at nothing to make your stay perfect.
Here's how I suggest you spend your romantic escape -- whether you are celebrating your honeymoon, a milestone anniversary, or just because . . .
- Book one of the expansive ocean-view suites and make sure to ask for a bottle of champagne on ice to start the day off with a special toast.
- Unwind under a beachfront cabana and order the Pescado Tacos made with fresh Mahi Mahi, pickled onions and slow-roasted salsa.
- Explore the island together and skim along the water's edge on a couple of the resort's stand-up paddleboards. If the waves are too big, then hop onto the Four Season's complimentary bicycles to complete your island tour.
- Relax side-by-side during the "Couples Experience" where you're treated to the soothing Ocean Bliss massage. Add a little private relaxation time in your own private spa suite. Then enjoy the private steam room and rain shower.
- That evening, celebrate with a private dinner for two in your own candlelit cabana overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Ask the staff to make your time together extra special by adding romantic details to dinner like freshly cut flowers and live music. The chef will ensure that your dining experience is unforgettable.
Plan your romantic getaway to the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach and experience a luxurious couples escape.