If you are looking for the ultimate bargain, then you really should look no further than flea markets! They offer a wide variety of goods, all at super-low prices. And thanks to the amazing weather year round, Florida has tons of them! Check out my list below of all the flea markets in the Central Florida/Orlando metro area and drop me a line on my Facebook page if I've missed any of your favorites! Happy shopping!
- FleaWorld - Sanford. Open Friday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Located at 4311 S. Orlando Dr. Sanford, FL 32773. Visit the website here.
- 192 Flea Market Prices - Kissimmee. Open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Located at 4301 W. Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34746. Visit the website here.
- MainGate Flea Market - Kissimmee. Open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Located at 5407 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee, FL 34746. Call for more info, 407-390-1015.
- Renninger's - Mount Dora. Open Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Located at 20651 US-441, Mount Dora, FL 32757. Visit the website here.
- Sunshine Flea Market - Lake Wales. Open Friday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Located at 24200 Hwy 27, Lake Wales, FL 33859. Visit the website here.
Sponsored listings by VISIT FLORIDA Partners