It's Where to Shop Wednesday and this week the spotlight is on Kermit's Key West Key Lime Shoppe! This colorful shop has two locations in Key West and one in DeLand. I was lucky enough to visit the one on the corner of Elizabeth & Greene, and consider it one of my top Key West shopping destinations for three reasons:
1. Tons and tons of yummy treats up for grabs including:
- Chocolate dipped key lime pie on a stick
- Key Lime cookies (my favorite!)
- Jellies, hot sauce, salsa, candy, spices, and much much more
2. Two words: free samples!! (If that's not a reason to visit, I'm not sure what is.)
3. One word: souvenirs! It's a great place to pick up a memento from your trip. Cookies might not last as long as a t-shirt but they sure do taste better.
Details for each store are below. I hope you love shopping Kermit's as much as I did!
Kermit's Key West:
200-A Elizabeth St., Key West, Fl. 33040
Kermit's Key West Duval Street:
802 Duval Street, Key West, Florida 33040
1842 Patterson Ave. #8, DeLand, FL 32724