Orlando, famed for its theme parks, is also a destination for shoppers. Here are five fab places to scoop up treasures in the City Beautiful.
1. Florida Mall - Boasting six department stores and 1.9 million square feet, the Florida Mall truly has something for everyone. On a budget? Check out Forever 21, Zara and H&M, all conveniently located together. A bonus for visitors: The Florida Hotel is attached to the mall, giving direct access to all that shopping.
2. Orlando International Premium Outlets - Brave the heat to experience what Orlando does best – outlet shopping! Both locations of the Premium Outlets feature impressive rosters of discounted stores from all your favorite brands. A must-see for bargain shoppers include Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, and the Coach and J.Crew outlet stores.
3. The Mall at Millenia - The Mall at Millenia is a mix of high and low end retail stores, but what really brings people here is the unique experience. Featuring great restaurants such as P.F. Chang’s, McCormick and Schmicks, and local favorite Blue Martini, this is the place to see and be seen in Orlando. Come for the shopping and stay for a night out with dinner and drinks.
4. Park Avenue - If you're looking for a unique shopping experience in the Orlando area, then Park Avenue is the place for you. Located in Winter Park, Park Avenue is full of stores that are locally owned and contain unique finds on a gorgeous tree-lined street. Be sure to also check out Park Avenue’s great selection of restaurants and wine bars while you’re there, and head over to Winter Park Villages for even more shopping and a movie theater.
Your whole gang will love Disney Springs. ~ Disney Springs
5. Disney Springs - Disney Springs is part shopping area and part hang out. Parking and entry are completely free, and there are tons of fun stores like the LEGO Store and Tren-D, a boutique filled with chic Disney fashions and accessories with a modern edge.