As far as I can tell, the only thing Roar and Soar doesn’t feature is a bevy of tigers dancing the tango in a ring of fire – and who knows, they’ll probably add them at the last minute.
If an action-packed racing extravaganza featuring the world's finest classic land, sea and air racing machines ever built sounds like your cup of crazy, speed over to Polk City’s Fantasy of Flight Nov. 12 - 13, 2011. This all-American, family-friendly celebration of extreme sports features fun that includes:
- Hair-raising aerial demonstrations
- A regatta of classic race boats
- Nail-biting classic car slalom competitions
- An aerial "dog fight" by powered paragliders
- Fun, games and prizes with hands-on activities and contests for the kids
- And my favorite – hang gliders!
Smells like fun to me!