It’s as real as swamp full of gators, as laid back as juice-in-the-blender and as high-spirited as a hurricane.
The Paradise Inn Bar and Grill is nestled next to Santa Rosa Sound, just a splash away from Pensacola Beach. If you’re looking for a peachy place to people-watch, grab a grouper sandwich and tap your toes to live tunes, this piece of old-time Florida is bound to float your flip-flops.
Take a peek!
What! You say you haven’t been to Pensacola? That’s as sad as a surfer without a swell, because it’s as sweet as a springtime strawberry.
A Few of the Reasons You Should Visit Pensacola
· Wide, white-sand beaches nestled against the gulf’s emerald-colored waters. Pensacola Beach parking is free.
· The National Naval Aviation Museum, which is fascinating and huge. It lets you get up-close and touch many of the planes – and even climb in some of them! Admission is free.
· A boatload of water sports, like parasailing and jet-skiing
· Shopping and dining
· A historic downtown, complete with charming brick streets, restaurants, boutiques and nightlife
· Fort Barrancas. Besides boasting a fascinating history, the fort is a photographer’s dream. It also boasts free admission.
· Fabulous canoeing and float trips. I personally enjoy Adventures Unlimited in nearby Milton.
· Abundant nature and wildlife