The City of Bunnell was incorporated in 1913 and is the Flagler County seat. Bunnell is rich in history but has been able to maintain its sense of uniqueness while growing. Currently, the city is the second largest in land mass in the state of Florida and is home to approximately 2,700 residents.
Some of the area's local haunts include:
- Beer House, 386-586-7008, serving wine and beer, and a favorite for music and dancing.
- Bimini Bar, 386-437-2522, features a full-service bar, pool table and jukebox.
- Boggin Bunnell, 386-793-0145, a motor sports park, perfect for music, camping and mud bogging.
- Dogpound Saloon, 386-586-0200, featuring a full-service bar, live music and dancing.
- Edward Johnson Park, 386-437-7500, is home to a playground and sports fields.
- Flagler Bar, 386-437-3736, is a local, full-service bar.
- Flagler Playhouse, 386-586-0773, known for art and community theater.
- Grand Reserve Golf Club, 386-313-2966, an 18-hole golf course.
- J.B. King Park, 386-437-7500, is also home to a playground and sports fields.
- Mud Muckers ATV Park, 386-566-1456, a motor sports park with music, camping and mud bogging.
- PaxTrax MX, 386-437-7191, is a motorcross Park and also allows camping.
- The Ice House Saloon, 386-586-5957, is a full-service bar with a pool table and live music.
- Thunder Gulch campground, 386-437-5568, offers camping and often hosts bands, music and dancing.
Locals welcome visitors to to enjoy their picturesque hometown steeped in Florida history and intrigue. The city has an eye toward the future, but continues to hold dear the countenance of our past.