Set your sights on St. Augustine's neighbor to the north, Jacksonville. You don't to have much time - just a Friday evening through Sunday afternoon.This itinerary provides the perfect amount to see and do in just a couple of days.
- Enjoy dinner at III Forks, a fancy-schmancy restaurant that manages to be upscale in everything but price.
- Check in to Hotel Indigo, a boutique hotel with a modern Florida feel.
- Explore the music, crafts and food (we heart samples!) of Riverside Arts Market.
- Cool off next door at the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.
- Refuel at Mossfire Grill, a great lunch spot whose name tells the story of Jacksonville's history.
- Browse the anything-goes antique shops and boutiques in the 5 Points District.
- Shop 'till you drop at the huge new St. Johns Town Center.
- Dress to impress and enjoy dinner at the chic Bistro Aix Restaurant and Lounge.
- Linger over brunch at the Crab Cake Factory, which offers seafood and a whole lot more.
- Explore Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier and nearby beachy attractions.