It’s been said that only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
If you’re one of those freewheeling souls, you’ll want to roar over to the National Coalition of Motorcyclists 25th Annual Convention, May 6 - 10, 2010, at the Orlando Airport Marriott in Orlando.
Besides meeting new friends, swapping stories and learning how NCOM is helping the Motorcycling community, you can enjoy seminars that include:
- World of sport bikes
- How to lobby for issues that affect the sport bike community
- Accident scene management
- Women in motorcycling
- Procedures for trademark litigation
- Confederation of Clubs general patch holders meeting
- Silver Spoke Award banquet
- And much more
Want to go? Burn rubber! Registrations must be received before April 23, 2010.