I'm not afraid to snack between meals (never one for sticking to diet!). So I love the sounds of the new Sunset Menu at Steak 954, Stephen Starr's swanky boutique steakhouse, located inside the W Fort Lauderdale. I popped by a few weeks ago to enjoy a stellar meal with a friend. But by the time we'd arrived, darkness had already fallen and we didn't get to appreciate the ocean views with our steaks.
Now the restaurant is staying open between 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., serving goodies from the raw bar and Sunset Menu. And seriously, how tasty do these gourmet temptations on the light bites menu sound?
- Big eye tuna tacos with avocado salad and chipotle aioli
- Dry aged sliders with caramelized onions
- Salt cod fritters with citrus aioli
- Mini BLTs on ciabatta bread
- Truffle French fries
- Short rib empanadas
- Mini wedge salads with Maytag blue cheese
Snag a seat on the restaurant's outdoor patio, gaze at the ocean and indulge!
401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale