Orange Juice Frostie Sticks
1 cup orange
1 cup cranberry juice or apple juice
Combine juices, pour mixture into four paper cups. Cover with foil. Insert a wooden craft stick in each; freeze. Makes 4 frostie sticks.
small cluster of grapes
Divide tangerine in sections. Slice apple and banana. Remove grapes from stem. Arrange fruit on 4 wooden sticks. Makes 4 kabobs.
Just blend one scoop of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt for every 2 ounces of pure Florida orange juice.
1. Slice fruit as many times as needed to create desired width.
2. Cut away a small section of rind in a straight line from each slice.
3. Rotate slices while cutting off rind six times to complete each Florida Citrus Wheel.
1. Slice fruit in half as shown (do not cut through stem end).
2. Hold one half and slice diagonally to get three to four "smiles".
3. Repeat with other half as shown. It's so easy!
Click here for even more great Florida citrus recipes.
Content courtesy of Florida Department of Citrus - www.floridajuice.com